Follow the steps below to review and distribute reports
- Make sure you are on the projects view. If you are not click on the project toggle button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on your project from the list and select the meeting you wish to review from the list of completed meetings. Make sure the Completed toggle button is selected instead of the Planned toggle button.
- From this view you can review attendance at the meeting, achievement of objectives and agenda items and all meeting assets captured during the meeting.
- If you need to make changes to anything you will need to reopen the meeting. This can be done by clicking on the arrow button to the right of the Summary Report button in the upper right hand section of the screen.
- If everything looks good you can generate a Meeting Summary Report by clicking on the Summary Report button in the upper right hand section of the screen.
- Once the summary report is open you can access the distribution options by clicking on the arrow button in the upper right hand corner of the popup window. You have the option of publishing the report via email, uploading it to one of the cloud storage integration options or printing the report.
- If you choose the email option by default all meeting attendees will be on the To: list and all meeting subscribers will be on the cc: list.